Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Well Dayum! PhotoShop Awareness


Sheesh. She gave herself a whole makeover on PhotoShop. Makeup, Tattoo, & Hair included. This definitely gives a new meaning to "quick weave". No glue, thread, or braids required! She had good Intentions addind that curly weave fa sho. Lol. && That Coconut Brown tan looks damn good. I need PhotoShop FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST. Fuck buying some Kim Kardashian ass, Imma PhotoShop some. Who can teach me??? && who has the torrent? I need ThaT!

Haha..,. Hopefully this makes the Pussy Hounds a little more aware that everything that glitters aint gold. Stop meeting ppL off facebook and Myspace and then get mad when they look nothing like the picture. Jokes! You can't trust NTN No more. The blurry pix used to be an AleRt. But This ish is clear. LoL sheesh.

Sidebar: They have this feature on Webcams. Haha

Girl I aint mad Atcha. Teach me!

No comments: