Friday, August 28, 2009

If You Knew Better You'd do Better!!!

I hate when people bad talk Keyshia && her family, BUT this shit deserve it. I wouldn't even be saying anything but this is some bullshit. I can almost guarantee that if 99.9% of people had the exposure and opportunity that SHE is given,they wouldn't be doing this shit. WHO the FUCK is dude with the jerry curl weave, tight shirt AND vest, && skinny jeans??? 4 real Frankie??? If he AT Least looked good I probably wouldn't be so judgemental. Once again 4 real Frankie??? You don't even have to look close and you can see where that wig begins and ends. The shit is about to fall off. SHAAAAAAME!!! There is nothing wrong with having fun to a certain extent, but this is a damn shame. She is some1 granny. I wish a motha fucka would pick my Granny up trynna do that. Where the fuck was Neffe at? She's usually on Frankie's ass.


sidebar: WHY the FUCK is the lady in the middle looking like she wanna trade places She got her Get It Bitch face on...This shit is just fucken tacky.



Cali Valley Girl (Me) to Cali Girl (Frankie):

My NIGGa (that's how people 4rm LA let you know their serious by starting the sentence this way.) MY niggaaaaaa come on Now. What were you thinking? He looks like a "jerk" 2009 version of Randy Watson from Coming To America. Frankie Your making us Cali Girls look fucken bad. But then again, ya'll are from NORTHERN CALI (the BAY). Ya'll do shit waaay different, might as well be another state. So... Every1 in LA chill we don't gotta claim THIS bullshit. Smmfh @ that BAY shit.

Every damn time I look at this I hear that e-40 snippet "Neva sHould Gave Dese N*66as Money!!!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LMFAO! that is soo true! like what the hell.. I shouldnt have looked at this right now im in the middle of class. and im laughin...
( XxBrianxX was here) LMAO!

Carla said...

That looks like Neffe in the back with her disgusted expression on her face.

This lady should be ashamed of herself!