Sunday, August 30, 2009

&& I still Love HiM

this morning... my unofficial official WBFF Chris[dot]Rivera hunted me down like a wild animal to show me this ---->
I'm guessing he thought I wasn't going to stand by my man. Puuuhleaze! I love his chipped tooth. He has guap && still aint fixin' it. His mustache looks soooooo bomb. Ummm.

Chris, that's his Happy smile. Get used to it. That's not th 1st time he's cheesed. Look ---->>>

^^^ madd happy at his 30th Bday function. && obviously you didn't watch the Loso's way movie. He smiled plenty of times. Ummm Umm Um. He can get it. ----->
Waves for the babes. Sexy!!! I love everything about him down to that chipped tooth.

I love the way he walks, and talks, and stands. Ummm Umm Um. Check Baby Out!!! I'm sO Loso U already know so.

&& media take out <<<<>

No comments: